Ohio-Cincinnati

Bouquet Cost

Hi everyone!

I am curious to see how much everyone paid for her individual bridal bouquet.  I was quoted the cost would start at $250 for my bouquet. I thought it seemed a little much.
Thanks!

Re: Bouquet Cost

roses, cala lilies, hypericum berries, stephanotis (<-- spelling?), hydrangias,  and a vase to place in
    Lutz Flowers
  • Gia2Gia2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are having a bridal bouquet of blue-purple orchids....With some greenery for 125$ and bridesmaid bouquets of the same for 50$. From Blossoms in Silverton.
  • My bouquet was $150- roses, calla lillies, orchids, hydrangeas. 250 is ridiculous and you're getting ripped off.
    Anniversary
  • If that's the starting price, that's pretty steep. I've just started looking and haven't seen anything that expensive yet. Keep looking and good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • $150, but it was entirely white orchids--dendrobium, cymbidium, and phalaenopsis, and It was hand wired.  I was quoted by two other florists at over $300.  I love my florist Susan Foy with the Wedding Designer.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks everyone!  I looked into Susan Foy and loved her designs, but she is booked on my day.Frown
  • My bouquet was 45 dollars. Lotz Florist.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think it depends on what you want. I actually went with a boquet from Etsy that was pretty pricey, but it's sitting in a vase on my dresser and won't ever die and I loved that about it. My girlsflowers were from Kroger the night before and they helped me put them together the day or the wedding. I dind't care and neither did they.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_bouquet-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:9929cbbe-8cc2-4a14-b2c9-32a2c7f17180Post:4008d842-9056-4cbc-ab30-922bb4d094ac">Re: Bouquet Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it depends on what you want. I actually went with a boquet from Etsy that was pretty pricey, but it's sitting in a vase on my dresser and won't ever die and I loved that about it. My girlsflowers were from Kroger the night before and they helped me put them together the day or the wedding. I dind't care and neither did they.
    Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]

Mine is actually $285! It all has to do with the flowers you want and how large etc. I wanted peonies, ranuculos, roses etc and they're expensive flowers. I thought $285 was too much as well but to get close to the photo I liked that's how much it was. Each of my bridesmaids are $85 as well - you definitely can find cheaper. I had many options at $50 a bridesmaid etc. We were shocked at the price of flowers when we started - ending up nixing centerpieces and just having really nice personal flowers/bouquets instead.
  • $125 - hydrangeas, dusty miller (from my parents' garden), garden roses.  Secret Garden:  Roses and More in Florence, KY
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards