Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapel in the Clouds

Hiya, just recently engaged, from the UK, and looking into options for a Vegas wedding in October/November 2014.

Any advice will be gratefuly received as options are pretty overwhelming, but mainly looking for chapel advice at the mo - from the research I've done so far, i think I prefer hotel chapels rather than independent ones.

We quite like the Chapel in the Clouds at the Stratosphere, has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with weddings here? 

Re: Chapel in the Clouds

• Welcome to the board! I haven't heard anything about that chapel but wanted to share with you if you didn't already know...... www.vegasgroom.com. This site is a great resource for reviews of all kinds and the site belongs to our wonderful board moderator. Happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oooh, I'm all over that, wow, loving it here already, everyone's SO helpful! That site looks like it might just become my bible!  :)
  • Yes, this site is pretty much everybody's bible for Vegas wedding planning!  He's great that he answers specific questions too!  (Everybody is good about that!)  Welcome and Congrats!!
  • Welcome and Congrats! If you go the bottom of this page and do a search current board with typing in Stratosphere, it will list past reviews/ questions etc. :)
  • Welcome!!! I was going to say the same, to check out Vegasgroom's site. Also, perhaps we can help if we know some more specifics like how many people, indoor or outdoor, outside vendors or inclusive, a la carte or package, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards