New York-Upstate
Options

Hair Near Oneonta Cobleskill Schenectady Areas?

I'm trying to find somewhere to go for hair. I'm gettting married in Central Bridge (near Schenectady) and we live outside of Oneonta. Anyone know of any good places to go? Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Near Oneonta Cobleskill Schenectady Areas?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_hair-near-oneonta-cobleskill-schenectady-areas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:1d3dd265-5a65-460b-be16-06e53fbe68b2Post:24511ebb-12b5-4e89-83bb-d55d9c6f280d">Hair Near Oneonta Cobleskill Schenectady Areas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to find somewhere to go for hair. I'm gettting married in Central Bridge (near Schenectady) and we live outside of Oneonta. Anyone know of any good places to go? Thanks!!
    Posted by Amsdragonfly[/QUOTE]
    Hi, Im not sure if you're interested in going to Amsterdam, but its off the thruway and rt 88 from where you're getting married. maybe 45 minutes. My hairdresser is INCREDIBLE. and she owns her own salon. Sacandaga Style. look it up on facebook, her name is Lynda.
    She goes all out for wedding parties to pamper them on their special day too.  If you give her a call let her know Robin told you, she'll treat you right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards