• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Aggs and/or JLQ and/or possibly BLV

What is this Hopeless book y'all are talking about? The only one I can find doesn't come out until May. Did you all get ARCs? WHAT'S GOING ON??

Thanks! Wink
**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 since December 2011
Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~

Re: Aggs and/or JLQ and/or possibly BLV

• It's written by Colleen Hoover and it's amazing.  I can't really say much about it without giving anything away but you should definitely check it out.

I think it's only available as an ebook at the moment and the physical book doesn't come out until next month.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yeah it was originally a self published book, but it was so popular a publishing company has picked it up.  They have kept it available as an ebook, but the publisher won't have any in stores until May.

Its just good.  That is all I can say too.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Hmmm, I see. And for $3.99 I can't lose. Thanks loves!
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • You guys have me curious...

I'm checking it out on Amazon now. So what do you like about it? Over 4000 5 star reviews! Hmmm...
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's just really good Kris!  I really can't get into specifics about what I liked because it would give away major plot points.  But one of the main characters, Holder, is quite a yummy book boyfriend....if I was still in highschool and not a dirty old lady.

This was one of those books where I stayed up until 1:30 on weeknight because I literally could not stop reading and I had to find out how it ended.

May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yesss. Read it, read it!!!! 
    Like E said, it's hard to say what I liked about it without giving away details. It's SO good! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • FINE!

Ok, I downloaded it. Gosh. Twist my arm. Wink
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!  Enjoy friends :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I will have to wait till May because I don't own an e-reader. Perfect timing for my vacation reading.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards