Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Main Event DJ's

Has anyone used Main Event Dj's? I am considering them along with a couple of others but wanted to know if anyone has used them?

Re: Main Event DJ's

• Options
    I was a wedding planner for years and my clients have used main event dj (Bob) and he's a nice guy but way over priced for what you get.  I recommend DJ MaShane (http://www.DJMaShane.com) to everyone.  They offer the same service but even better and for a lower price.  The owners are Paul and Shane and they normally get back to people within hours of contact them.  They are great with meeting with my clients and even offer to meet with them at night after they get out of work.  They also have great reviews on weddingwire.com.  I used them at my own wedding and im helping my bff plan her wedding and she is using them.

Let us know who you go with.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks I was actually considering Dave Nadeau From Main even and they have actually been lower on pricing than a lot of others I have seen but I will take a look at DJ MacShane! Thanks for your suggestions!
  • Options
    I really like Adam from Main Event!
  • Options
    If you are still looking try  DJ Rck from Bell-Aire Music Productions.
    He's so professional and his planning process with his Wedding Planner Book is fantastic. He's not cheesy at all and his reviews are all awesome! And he was under $1,000 for our 6 hour Wedding. We found him through another blog here on the Knot. He even recommmended our JP and photographer. His website is www.bellairemusic.com

Good-Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards