New Jersey

Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep

Hi all! My fiance and I are trying to compile a list of venues to help start our quest.  We live in the Livingston, NJ area and have alot of family in Haledon, NJ by Wayne (picture that radius since we don't want the venue to be extremely far from the N. Jersey area).

Additional criteria:  Dates btwn Feb 22nd into end of March. Our budget, possibly $90 a person (without including tax and charges). Even less pp would be great for a nice place (maybe this may be a miracle? lol).  We are open to a Sunday wedding if that helps the price and venue worth it (our last option would be a Friday).  Convenient parking, free valet parking preferable.  We don't mind if it's more than one wedding at a time but no more than 2 maybe even 3 max.  We want good food but doesn't have to be extrodinary since we know we are on a budget. Open bar and service is probably more important to us.  Cocktail and dessert hour should be really nice if main entrees are average. Venue has to have a wow factor somewhere.  About 175 guests. Ceremony on venue site.

Price estimate ideas for...
I've looked at Fiesta's website with reluctance since it's been around since I was a kid and get mixed reviews but seems improved.  Graycliff I've been getting good reviews by people I know but mixed online. it's said that it has unbeatable value.  Il Villagio has decent reviews online but has poor reviews for their restaurant area and a constant mention of them being over priced. I've heard Season's is improved and has different management. For my price range possibly can do a Sunday.  Overall I don't want to go in with a number and get screwed.  Need realistic numbers.  Open to ANY suggestions that fit my description.

Sorry for the long message...lol. Sealed

Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep

• Maybe check out The Tides.  They are re-doing the upstairs ballroom which might give you that wow factor.
  • hwo about the atrium in West Orange, The manor in west orange or stony hill inn in hackensack. those places quoted me in the 80's to 100's pp for February 22, 28th and march 1st. We decided to go with the women's club in glen ridge and then get a caterer. If you are interested in that route let me know. They hold one event a weekend so we can go there the day before during work hours and set up if we want and decorate a few things.
  • Possibly the Brownstone? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• If you can guarantee at least 150 guests, The Manor would well for you. They were high on our list of preferred venues but our guest list was too small for their minimum. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The Brownstone will def be in your price range.  Seasons may also be in your price range for Feb-March.  I am getting married there in September on a Sunday but it is well above that.  But the prices are probably lower for Feb - March.  Also check out the Tides.  I was there for a wedding in  November and I know that they paid around that per person and the venue was great. The Colonial Inn will most likely be around that price also.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    I got married at the Graycliff and can't say enough good things about it.  Take any reviews you read with a grain of salt.  One of my friend's dates wrote a horrible review about our wedding because they didn't have some exotic beer that he wanted.  Do what works best for you because you can't please everyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is a great response for having my post up for just a few hours.  Thanks everyone!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:68076f82-5cf9-4961-bc6c-085d625c81ed">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got married at the Graycliff and can't say enough good things about it.  Take any reviews you read with a grain of salt.  One of my friend's dates wrote a horrible review about our wedding because they didn't have some exotic beer that he wanted.  Do what works best for you because you can't please everyone.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:da9b70a6-ebdc-41dd-ab27-def2b2ee83b7">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]hwo about the atrium in West Orange, The manor in west orange or stony hill inn in hackensack. those places quoted me in the 80's to 100's pp for February 22, 28th and march 1st. We decided to go with the women's club in glen ridge and then get a caterer. If you are interested in that route let me know. They hold one event a weekend so we can go there the day before during work hours and set up if we want and decorate a few things.
    Posted by Dancer2873[/QUOTE]

The Women's Club looks gorgeous! Great choice.  Just in case if we consider sites such as that one...with have to look into the retal prices of tables, chairs, linens, catering, etc...would the budget be about the same as getting an inclusive venue, more expensive, or slightly less and more personalized?
  • edited April 2013
    Unfortunately The Tides is starting construction for the new ballroom in December of this year and it won't be ready till May 2014.  We originally wanted 4-4-14 but couldn't have it and I wasn't comfortable moving the wedding up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:e8d6f842-adff-4427-a434-a28338f8cd85">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately The Tides is starting construction for the new ballroom in December of this year and it won't be ready till May 2014.  We originally wanted 4-4-14 but couldn't have it and I wasn't comfortable moving the wedding up.
    Posted by FutureMrsN3312[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update.  You saved us time.  :)
  • Colonial inn norwood was amazing
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:f412b48c-398b-4ee5-8b04-3d9ec3f36af7">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]Colonial inn norwood was amazing
    Posted by MCF33013[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah I've actually heard the same! It's a bit far out but we still want to give it a try.  The ceremony room seems very nice.  Not sure how I feel about the main room though.  Did you go as a guest or did you have your wedding there? What were the highlights for you? </div>
  • Dancer2873Dancer2873 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:039b87af-f8a4-41ff-8cb3-a6874ea3bb76">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep : The Women's Club looks gorgeous! Great choice.  Just in case if we consider sites such as that one...with have to look into the retal prices of tables, chairs, linens, catering, etc...would the budget be about the same as getting an inclusive venue, more expensive, or slightly less and more personalized?
    Posted by PetKatSold2011[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Tables and chairs are available from the women's club, the chairs are ugly in the downstairs room so we are doing chair covers right now. We got catering for about $55 pp and we are actually going to do disposable plastic purchase for the culterly. I know what you are thinking but they have plates that look like china with white plates and gold trim and other designs for the high end stuff and what we have worked out it should be under 1k to do all the plates, cups, cocktail napkins, silverware, etc. Then we are looking into now purchasing our own linens, dinner napkins, and chair covers ourself from a whole sale distributor or a rental place selling last years colors if it works with our theme/colors, and then possibly sell them on craigslist or ebay or something. What we have priced so far we might be able to do in the $500-800 range so we are looking at no more more than 1800 for the extra stuff. We have about a max of 150-170 guests. So when all is said and done with the WCGR we are renting the whole building for the night for up to 6 hours, Catering and rentals we are looking to spend...under 13k. if you were do something similar it would cost you about 15k with your guest list with all that. We are doing an extra hour in the rental which will be taken out of our refundable security deposit for the club of a 150 dollars. I would say the pricing is slightly cheaper than traditional receptions halls during that time of year with more personalization with food, design, and atmosphere. It would be an even more significant price change for the high peak summer months though. We got a really good caterer that has great pricing and will take care of everything like a reception hall would. like bartending, serving, setting up, breaking down, etc. Oh and we are buying our own liquor on consignment so whatever we don't use we return to the liquor store and only pay for what is opened or polished off. If it is opened we get to bring it home. Same with the food. We get to bring all leftovers home. If you want to discuss more let me know!

</div>
  • edited April 2013
    Just got engage and was looking at some venues. Not sure how close Hackensack, would be for you, but The Stony Hill Inn in Hakensack is beautiful and price was under $90 with tax and gratuity, another place was Biagios in Paramus same with price and they will be done with the new Ballroom end of spring, worth checking out don't think is far from Haledon.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:d6a1cf92-98f2-456a-8387-78bd240f5243">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep : Tables and chairs are available from the women's club, the chairs are ugly in the downstairs room so we are doing chair covers right now. We got catering for about $55 pp and we are actually going to do disposable plastic purchase for the culterly. I know what you are thinking but they have plates that look like china with white plates and gold trim and other designs for the high end stuff and what we have worked out it should be under 1k to do all the plates, cups, cocktail napkins, silverware, etc. Then we are looking into now purchasing our own linens, dinner napkins, and chair covers ourself from a whole sale distributor or a rental place selling last years colors if it works with our theme/colors, and then possibly sell them on craigslist or ebay or something. What we have priced so far we might be able to do in the $500-800 range so we are looking at no more more than 1800 for the extra stuff. We have about a max of 150-170 guests. So when all is said and done with the WCGR we are renting the whole building for the night for up to 6 hours, Catering and rentals we are looking to spend...under 13k. if you were do something similar it would cost you about 15k with your guest list with all that. We are doing an extra hour in the rental which will be taken out of our refundable security deposit for the club of a 150 dollars. I would say the pricing is slightly cheaper than traditional receptions halls during that time of year with more personalization with food, design, and atmosphere. It would be an even more significant price change for the high peak summer months though. We got a really good caterer that has great pricing and will take care of everything like a reception hall would. like bartending, serving, setting up, breaking down, etc. Oh and we are buying our own liquor on consignment so whatever we don't use we return to the liquor store and only pay for what is opened or polished off. If it is opened we get to bring it home. Same with the food. We get to bring all leftovers home. If you want to discuss more let me know!

Wow definitely something to consider.  I'll mentioned it to my fiance and see what he thinks.  Since I like to be incontrol and be prepared I think it's awesome that you get to go the night before and pretty much get a head start.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:c4cad03d-e346-46ba-b300-e9b6a78071a7">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got engage and was looking at some venues. Not sure how close Hackensack, would be for you, but The Stony Hill Inn in Hakensack is beautiful and price was under $90 with tax and gratuity, another place was Biagios in Paramus same with price and they will be done with the new Ballroom end of spring, worth checking out don't think is far from Haledon.
    Posted by SoontobeMrs2014[/QUOTE]

Those aren't far at all.  Haven't looked into them so def will check it out.  How were the grounds? Since we'd pretty much have the ceremony and reception together it wouldn't hurt to have a nice place with a nice set up to take pictures. Thank you for your help!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:a7448ecb-d276-4868-96f9-f4611f7001d9">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe check out The Tides.  They are re-doing the upstairs ballroom which might give you that wow factor.
    Posted by Shan1214[/QUOTE]

At first I wasn't really thinking Tides since I grew up around it...I may not be giving it a fair chance.  Conincidently my mother told me of an open house they are having on Tuesday so I'm going to check it out anyway.  Reading the reviews it seems like I actually may like it, lol.  Thank you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:d6a1cf92-98f2-456a-8387-78bd240f5243">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep : Tables and chairs are available from the women's club, the chairs are ugly in the downstairs room so we are doing chair covers right now. We got catering for about $55 pp and we are actually going to do disposable plastic purchase for the culterly. I know what you are thinking but they have plates that look like china with white plates and gold trim and other designs for the high end stuff and what we have worked out it should be under 1k to do all the plates, cups, cocktail napkins, silverware, etc. Then we are looking into now purchasing our own linens, dinner napkins, and chair covers ourself from a whole sale distributor or a rental place selling last years colors if it works with our theme/colors, and then possibly sell them on craigslist or ebay or something. What we have priced so far we might be able to do in the $500-800 range so we are looking at no more more than 1800 for the extra stuff. We have about a max of 150-170 guests. So when all is said and done with the WCGR we are renting the whole building for the night for up to 6 hours, Catering and rentals we are looking to spend...under 13k. if you were do something similar it would cost you about 15k with your guest list with all that. We are doing an extra hour in the rental which will be taken out of our refundable security deposit for the club of a 150 dollars. I would say the pricing is slightly cheaper than traditional receptions halls during that time of year with more personalization with food, design, and atmosphere. It would be an even more significant price change for the high peak summer months though. We got a really good caterer that has great pricing and will take care of everything like a reception hall would. like bartending, serving, setting up, breaking down, etc. Oh and we are buying our own liquor on consignment so whatever we don't use we return to the liquor store and only pay for what is opened or polished off. If it is opened we get to bring it home. Same with the food. We get to bring all leftovers home. If you want to discuss more let me know!

I just realized you suggested Stoney Hill Inn also, lol.  What did you think about them?
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:e75ea29a-090d-4b17-bfd7-7e1d8f4679f0">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep : At first I wasn't really thinking Tides since I grew up around it...I may not be giving it a fair chance.  Conincidently my mother told me of an open house they are having on Tuesday so I'm going to check it out anyway.  Reading the reviews it seems like I actually may like it, lol.  Thank you!
    Posted by PetKatSold2011[/QUOTE]

I'm going to the Tides open house Tuesday night too.  I love the place itself but I'm not a fan of the downstairs ballroom. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:906113dd-c89b-422d-9c24-11b2618d96a7">Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep : I'm going to the Tides open house Tuesday night too.  I love the place itself but I'm not a fan of the downstairs ballroom. 
    Posted by FutureMrsN3312[/QUOTE]

Awesome...we may pass by each other so in a way see you there! lol. Yeah, I've never seen the downstairs but I do like the other floor...might be hard to get the nicer room at the price I want but I guess it's worth a try. :\
  • The tasting at the atrium was great and if we wouldnt wanted the personalization that we do we would have went with the atrium or the stony hill in. The stony hill in was beautiful love the chandelier with the green crystals for the cocktail hour and the fire pits outside. I have been to wedding at both and food was great at both. I would have to say the stony hill came in a little ahead but what turned us off is that we had a hard time getting a response back after we had our meeting. So in the end we just decided to go the women's club route and adding one more vendor in our life, but its working out in the end so we are happy. You will be happy with either choice.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_venue-help-price-est-ideas-etc-n-jersey-area-90pp175-guests-feb-mar-ceremony-recep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e98f4e7f-d568-4852-8077-0a755874e264Post:6d8b4dfd-ff2c-44da-822a-7d442af62f69">Venue Help! Price est ideas etc. N. Jersey Area $90pp/175 guests, Feb-Mar, Ceremony & Recep</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! My fiance and I are trying to compile a list of venues to help start our quest.  We live in the Livingston, NJ area and have alot of family in Haledon, NJ by Wayne (picture that radius since we don't want the venue to be extremely far from the N. Jersey area).   Additional criteria:  Dates btwn Feb 22nd into end of March. Our budget, possibly $90 a person (without including tax and charges). Even less pp would be great for a nice place (maybe this may be a miracle? lol).  We are open to a Sunday wedding if that helps the price and venue worth it (our last option would be a Friday).  Convenient parking, free valet parking preferable.  We don't mind if it's more than one wedding at a time but no more than 2 maybe even 3 max.  We want good food but doesn't have to be extrodinary since we know we are on a budget. Open bar and service is probably more important to us.  Cocktail and dessert hour should be really nice if main entrees are average. Venue has to have a wow factor somewhere.  About 175 guests. Ceremony on venue site. Price estimate ideas for... I've looked at Fiesta's website with reluctance since it's been around since I was a kid and get mixed reviews but seems improved.  Graycliff I've been getting good reviews by people I know but mixed online. it's said that it has unbeatable value.  Il Villagio has decent reviews online but has poor reviews for their restaurant area and a constant mention of them being over priced. I've heard Season's is improved and has different management. For my price range possibly can do a Sunday.  Overall I don't want to go in with a number and get screwed.  Need realistic numbers.  Open to ANY suggestions that fit my description. Sorry for the long message...lol.
    Posted by PetKatSold2011[/QUOTE]

I agree with looking at the manor in west orange it's beautiful but there is more than one venue at a time. Stay away from the Greycliff I went to their tasting and I had food poisoning for two weeks. The manor is 100xs better
  • There is NO WAY you will get the Seasons for $90 pp INCLUDING TAX AND GRAT.  Believe me, I tried every date possible for Seasons to lower their prices and ended up just going for a Sunday in June of 2014 and spending way more than I wanted. 

I would try:

il tulipano in cedar grove

graycliff (I personally don't like it but a lot of people get married there)

fiesta (their new ballroom is actually REALLY NICE)

Brickhouse in Wyckoff (although 150 people is their max)

• Definitely look at il Tulipano in Cedar Grove! The location is perfect for you and your guests, and the place is really beautiful! They do one event at a time and I think it is definitely in your price range! I really loved this place when I saw it. 

My sister-in-law got married at the Graycliff and loved it! Season's is very pretty but it might be more expensive than what you're looking for although I do not know their off-season prices.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
  • Our wedding is going to be at the Glen Ridge women's club and we're using ultimate caterer! The venue is beautiful and the Ultimate Caterer prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious! They have been great to work with so far.
  • Thank you so much for your responses ladies! Thank Goodness we finally found our venue so we are all set to go. :) Now onto the craziness of trying to narrow down photographers and dj's....
  • so where did you pick @petkatsold2011 ?
  • Weeeelll...we ended up splurging a bit. First off let me say that it was a bit hard finding a place not only that we liked but that also had a seprate ceremony room (we wanted to keep that wow factor of the reception room). My fiance had some connections at the Cystal Plaza ( he's friends with the family). They were able to work with us bringing us down from what their typical high ticket price is but still was on the higher end of our budget. Only thing is that we are having it earlier in Feb which is a bit nerve wrecking since it's in the middle of winter...but it's also very local to us which is convienient. Also we feel like we are in good hands since he grew up with them. In short, The Cyrstal Plaza in Livingston...lol BTW I really did like your venue, only thing the ceremony upstairs area might have been too small. Thanks so much for your help! :)
  • oh thats great! and you definitely have to do whats best for you and your fiance, some times that rearranging the budget so you can have a place that has the space you need, the look you are going for and whatever else you had in mind. How is the hunt for photo and video and stuff?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards