Georgia-Savannah

Olde pink house

Anyone had a rehearsal dinner at the Olde Pink House? They let us look around while we were in town, but the event coordinator hasn't been available for a few days. If they are beyond our price range, we can just rule them out. Anyone have any idea what a rehearsal dinner there might cost on a Friday night in May for 40-50 people?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Olde pink house

• The Pink House usually runs about $20-30 per person, depending on dishes.  If that is out of your range, you may want to look into The Lady and Sons, Skyler's, The Crab Shack or Churchill's.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can tell you that The Lady and Sons is about $25pp plus (I think) either $200 or $250 to rent the private room.  If you sit in the dining room, you only get 60 minutes and then you have to leave because of the huge number of people trying to get in to eat there.

Churchill's is about $20pp but I don't remember if there's a cost to rent the room.

I tried several times to contact The Olde Pink House and Skyler's to inquire but they never bothered to get back to me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards