Wedding Party

Groomsmen Gifts

Ok, so I've looked through a few articles and message boards and still haven't found any good answers.
I am trying to come up with ideas for gifts for my fiance's side of the briday party. There are a couple things to keep in mind though: One of them is a girl, and another is his 17 year old brother.
So I'm trying to come up with cool ideas that are 1. Unisex and 2. Appropriate for all ages.
Can anyone help me out?Laughing

Re: Groomsmen Gifts

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_groomsmen-gifts-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:0a293b51-1d91-429a-96cd-587a4c605695Post:d91bff1a-f1ca-4fe3-b0f6-a41d192f3964">Groomsmen Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so I've looked through a few articles and message boards and still haven't found any good answers. I am trying to come up with ideas for gifts for my fiance's side of the briday party. There are a couple things to keep in mind though: One of them is a girl, and another is his 17 year old brother. So I'm trying to come up with cool ideas that are 1. Unisex and 2. Appropriate for all ages. Can anyone help me out?
    Posted by rachelouise[/QUOTE]

Shop for them individually like it is their birthday.  Don't try to find a one gift fits all thing.
  • First, this should be your FI responsiblity since they are his Groomsmen/woman.

Second, what cmgilpin said.  All the gifts do not have to be the same.  Just pick a budget and shop for them each indivdually.

• Why are YOU trying to figure out what to get your fiance's friends? 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • your fiance should be thinking of ideas-he should know them best.
    Just to give you some ideas to suggest to your fiance- my fiance bought his groomsmen cufflinks and money clips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards