Ohio-Cleveland

How early to get to ceremony?

I have my ceremony site from 3-5pm, and my photographer suggest holding the ceremony at 3:30 to have time for pictures after. Do you think arriving a half hour before the ceremony would give me enough time to be ready?

Re: How early to get to ceremony?

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Aren't you getting ready elsewhere and showing up at the site already done up?  So you just need to put your stuff down, straighten your train and go?  30 minutes is plenty in my opinion to even snap some pics beforehand.
  • Yes ill be pretty much ready, just want to put my dress on there
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Oh, well that could definitely take a while...  Why not just arrive in your dress like most do?
  • I got dressed at my church too. I didn't want to wrinkle my dress or risk it getting ruined by weather if it was raining. You should allow yourself at least 20 (30 is probably better) minutes for getting into your dress, adjusting your veil, and possible touch ups to your hair & makeup, putting your shoes on & just taking a moment to breath. Because you won't be putting your lipstick on before you put your dress on. You may need less time depending on if your dress is a zipper versus a corset back.

This way you won't feel rushed. If you get done early, you can maybe do some pictures with BM before ceremony to get those out of the way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards