April 2013 Weddings

So happy - truly my "storybook" wedding

Hey guys! I'm a Mrs. now! Laughing

I had stressed so much about the wedding beforehand, and because I have issues with anxiety, I had worried about being worried (lol) that day.

Everything was perfect. Not in the "some small things went wrong but it was okay" way, but everything went better than I dreamed it could have. No nerves all day... my husband openly wept when he saw me for the first time because he said I looked "so exquisitely beautiful" to him... the wedding was full of serious moments, dedicating our lives to each other and Christ, and fun moments of celebration. He walked in to the theme from Indiana Jones (lol)... I walked in to "Storybook Love" from Princess Bride... we washed each other's feet in service to each other and submission to God... flash mob at the reception... my flower girls doing a hysterical song there... ah, it was a great way to start a life together.

You have to check out the flower girl video! Hysterical! Click here

Here are some pictures. They're not the ones from the photographer, but I still love having some to look at already. You can see the album here (hopefully): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151543124449803.1073741825.501109802&type=1&l=a5b6d1cc65

Re: So happy - truly my "storybook" wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards