Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Logistics Question

Hi Everyone!

Question for you all...

I am getting married at Ceasar's Palace and my Reception is in the Skylofts at the MGM.  I am providing transportation for my guests to and from.  How long do you think it takes to get from Cesars to MGM at 5:30 on a thursday in May?  I am trying to coordinate the limos.

Thank you!

Re: Logistics Question

• Options
    Should be less than ten minutes door to door.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    ok thats great - thanks!!

its hard because i worry about traffic and also how long it takes to get to the chapel from the lobby .. im getting married at 4 so if i have my guests leave for the chapel at 3:30 and i leave at like 3:45 sounds like that should work out
  • Options
    Hi there,

If you don't mind would you be able to tell me how much you are paying per night at the skylofts and for what size skyloft? I've seen mixed information about how much they cost!

Thanks in advance :)
    J

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • Options

Jiimanie-

I am having the wedding on a Thursday night and it costs $5600 including tax.  We got one with a balcony (there are only two).  On a friday and sat night they were going for $8600.  I think if you get one that doesnt have a balcony on a friday and saturday night it would be $5600 and for a weekday it would be about $3600.

• Options
    Thanks so much!
    I read somewhere that they were $1000 a night and thought that couldn't possibly be true!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards