Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

Are you ladies are as glad as I am that the weekend is almost here? This week has been very strange, the days seem to take forever but all of a sudden it's Thursday!

What are you thankful for this week?

This week I am thankful that my FH is able to be a little bit flexible with his work schedule, so I can fly up there tomorrow and spend the weekend with him! (Yay!!!!)

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Thankful that SIL and BIL have opened their home to us during this transition time.

Thankful that everything worked out so DH could officially register for seminary classes this week.

Thankful to have so many friends and family members invested in Ezra's life that are excited to come to his dedication at church on Sunday.
  • I'm thankful that I have thus far survived 5 of the 7 days straight I am working this week.  I am also thankful that on today, my late day, I got out at 3 instead of 7. Yay for an extra 4 hours!
    Anniversary
  • I'm thankful it's the end of the school week.  It's been a tough week and I just want this week to be over.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards