California-Bay Area

Anyone need a card box? - Free

I made my card box, and I just can't bring myself to just toss it in the garbage.  It's ivory painted covered in ivory tulle, with wine/sangria colored ribbon with some bling added around the cutout opening in the top and around the tiers where the two boxes come together and a blingy broach added to the front.

If anyone in the bay area would like it, send me a message or post here and we can make arrnagements for you to pick it up. I live in Oakland.

Re: Anyone need a card box? - Free

• Oooh I'd love your card box... we're doing ivory too, I could easily swap out the ribbon... I don't get over to Oakland very often, but if you're willing to put it in a box. slap a label on it and take it to your nearest UPS store... I can send you a label anytime :)

Leslie (funtobewithlp@yahoo.com)
    Brentwood to Bay Point
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_anyone-need-a-card-box-free?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:6c93139e-593a-4458-90f4-fd4e2e49914bPost:0759eb7a-dc10-4b3a-b124-1e2925af871b">Re: Anyone need a card box? - Free</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh I'd love your card box... we're doing ivory too, I could easily swap out the ribbon... I don't get over to Oakland very often, but if you're willing to put it in a box. slap a label on it and take it to your nearest UPS store... I can send you a label anytime :) Leslie (funtobewithlp@yahoo.com) Brentwood to Bay Point
    Posted by funtobewith[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy to ship it to you, but that ribbon is GLUED on there. I'm not sure it would come off without destroying the box.  It may be a waste of money.  :(
  • Hmmm... well with the price of gas, not sure that would be cheaper.

Are you ever anywhere near Mills College? Maybe you could hook up with my daughter who goes to school there.

Maybe I could just put another ribbon over that ribbon?

Or you could just hold on to it :)
  • I'm in downtown Oakland and I'd love to have it!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards