• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Thursday

Hello!
Today is my day off. Woohoo!!! It's also payday. So I have to go in to get my check later.
I'm trying to decide between spending my day cleaning&doing laundry, or doing nothing and reading/watching stuff on Netflix. Netflix is of course winning out.

Did anyone see the movie Identity Thief? It's playing at the little 1 screen theater uptown, and I was thinking of going to see it this weekend. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Thursday

• I do not want that job.

There were like six of us there interviewing at the same time. The lady sent one man home because he was not wearing a tie. Then they had us take like ten tests. If you did not pass them you had to leave. It was weird. Then she started critiquing what everyone wore.

They were so rude. And crazy. I think someone has seen too many reality tv completions.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • Morning!

You know how I've been saying I don't have anything exciting to share? I wish I still didn't! At 3am I woke up thinking I heard the doorbell. H woke up asking if the doorbell rang which made me think I wasn't going crazy. Then came the pounding on the front door. Turns out it was a cop because some punks were going through the neighborhood trying car doors and going through cars if they were unlocked. I forgot to lock my car last night. H looked to see if they took anything before he called me out and he said he didn't notice anything missing. Good thing he called me out because as soon as I looked in my car, I noticed the dvd player was gone. Thankfully that's all that was missing. It sucks because that was for Chase and he watches it on the way home from work. So hopefully I don't have bad drives home again like we did last year, which made us buy the thing. What's weird though is when the cop was taking my information, he asked for my eye color, height and weight. Why is that relevant? Does anyone know?

Nothing else really going on. I think that's enough, right?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's crazy, Mono! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh, that is weird, Mono!

My headache has returned.  In full force.  Geezus.
  • Kris - I read that on your FB post - that's crazy! Thankfully they only got away with a dvd player and it wasn't worse!

Joy - Hope your headache goes away soon! When is your closing day for the house? Or did you already have it and I missed it? 
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards