Florida-West Coast

Indoor Venue Ideas (not beachy)

I am planning a wedding for 12/22/2011 and I really want that warm Christmas feel to it. I'm having a really small wedding with only my family and that is actually making it difficult to find a venue.

I was set on the Rusty Pelican but they don't have any options for an indoor ceremony, and I'm worried about it being too cold being on the water in December. 

I have had the most difficult time finding a place and I'm worried about how much time I have between now and Dec. 22nd so any ideas would be much appreciated.

Tomorrow I am looking at the Palm Harbor Wedding Chapel and I was thinking about the St. Pete Women's Club. If anyone has had a wedding at either and has any opinions/input on the locations I would love to hear it.

Thank you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Indoor Venue Ideas (not beachy)

• edited December 2011
    The Women's club is nice I've been to weddings there. There's also Mirror Lake Lyceum or Nova 535 that are indoor non-beachy and nice. Good Luck!
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Davis Island garden club, Yacht Starship and the Florida Aquarium are also nice
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Club:Treasure Island...great prices and friendly staff!! :)
  • ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Banquet Masters was where we had our reception. Their website might not look like much, but it was amazing!! We had AMAZING food and GREAT service. The room looked exactly how we wanted it. They do both weddings and receptions. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Phi Delta Kappa on SR 54 in Odessa. Has southern charm and big enough to hold a sit down for up to 150
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards