African American Weddings

Date change

We changed our date today. I am having my wedding at my dream venue. Had to change my date to do it but I'm happy. We are now getting married Memorial Day weekend 2014. We saved 5,000 by doing it on Sunday. Now I have more money to do some creative stuff with my invitations and bouquets. Now to break news to my wedding party. Drama but I will leave that for another post.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Date change

• Congrats on getting the venue you wanted. Dont let your BP and family stress you about the date change. Its about whats best for you and FI not them. Im sure the will understand.
  • I'm sure you having the venue of your dreams will definitely supersede the drama frm the bp....happy for u

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Congrats on getting what you want... Ok... where is this Dream Venue..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • but thats grat you are getting the venue that you wanted.. with some extra cash to put into your pocket...

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @ Nursing2U- Its at Martin's West on a Sunday night. I always liked the way they did their receptions and events.
    And the some of the bridal party gave me hell about the date change. One said she usually in a bathing suit that entire weekend. LOL. She got mad when I told her she can still be in her bathing suit but it won't be anywhere near me. She quickly said she was joking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_date-change-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:47113bbe-7667-4938-b841-7df333e6a0a6Post:87cb2b21-2e37-4a22-957c-6a484a236a08">Re: Date change</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Nursing2U- Its at <strong><em>Martin's West</em></strong> on a Sunday night. I always liked the way they did their receptions and events. And the some of the bridal party gave me hell about the date change. One said she usually in a bathing suit that entire weekend. LOL. She got mad when I told her she can still be in her bathing suit but it won't be anywhere near me. <strong><em>She quickly said she was joking.
    </em></strong>Posted by Soon to Be Mrs Jay[/QUOTE]

@ security???

and I bet she did change her tune with a quickness!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes Security!!!! I love the new remodeling they did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards