Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Venues?

I am planning my wedding from out of state and I have prepared a few venues to tour when I go to DFW to visit. I swear I have looked at all venues available but was just wondering if there are any hidden gems out there i may have missed? We are going with a vintage/italian feel with coral and mint colors! I am really interested in Chapel at Ana Villa and Piazza in the Village so anything with that kind of feel that you can recommend would be great!

Re: Venues?

• I think there's also Mediterranean Villa, but I seem to remember it didn't have great reviews on this board when I was planning in 2011.
    Anniversary

• Artside in Mansfield. Bella Donna Chapel.
  • Bella Donna Chapel. They now have a reception site called the Terrace at Adriatica.

Venetian Terrace in Las Colinas. 

Mansion on Turtle Creek. 

I second Aristide Event Center.

Delaney Vineyards
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_venues-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b8595165-fe59-4d07-8cd2-5a1c14e83e50Post:3ea0f672-d0da-4dcd-99cb-16f60e90885a">Re: Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bella Donna Chapel. They now have a reception site called the Terrace at Adriatica. Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]

Ick, I just saw Terrace at Adriatica.  The indoor option is a plain banquet room with recessed lighting.  The chapel is so beautiful--I expected the same once the reception site was finished.  The terraces are beautiful though.  I just don't understand the banquet room at all.
  • The Wildwood Inn in Denton, Texas!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_venues-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b8595165-fe59-4d07-8cd2-5a1c14e83e50Post:28f0da6f-eef9-4d57-a796-a48d3f8e7c53">Re: Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venues? : Ick, I just saw Terrace at Adriatica.  The indoor option is a plain banquet room with recessed lighting.  The chapel is so beautiful--I expected the same once the reception site was finished.  The terraces are beautiful though.  I just don't understand the banquet room at all.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I love the <span style="background-color:#ffffff;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;">Terrace at Adriatica but I agree with the banquet room, it just doesn't really fit in:( but the rest of the property is pretty!</span></div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_venues-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b8595165-fe59-4d07-8cd2-5a1c14e83e50Post:3ea0f672-d0da-4dcd-99cb-16f60e90885a">Re: Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bella Donna Chapel. They now have a reception site called the Terrace at Adriatica. Venetian Terrace in Las Colinas.  Mansion on Turtle Creek.  I second Aristide Event Center. Delaney Vineyards
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Do you know if Delaney Vineyards allows spirits and beer, with use of their wine?</div>
  • I believe so. One of my friends had her wedding there and she had a keg. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards