Chit Chat

If Celebrities moved to OK and other funny things

Mmmn....funny things for you to read at work when you don't have the day off tomorrow:

If Celebrities Moved to Oklahoma:
Love the Tom Cruise one: Zelda loves Link

Tacky Wedding Gallery: The Missing Link

Worst Wedding Gifts Ever :Linkavitch Chomofsky

And...what I ate for dinner, a good recipe: Linked In

I found something somewhere about the worst weddings earlier and one of the people commented about the bride standing on a red and hill during the ceremony and the groom and others having to try to bat them out of her dress as they were biting her....I apologize for not being able to relocate it.

Ok...I gotta keep working on my exam...enjoy!

image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: If Celebrities moved to OK and other funny things

• Okay, I have to ask. What in the world is going on in the Tacky Weddings picture that shows them using a giant knife to cut into bananas(?) in their pile of desserts? And where did that guy in the background find that suit?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_if-celebrities-moved-to-ok-and-other-funny-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:066c266a-9443-4543-a32a-4b5f16f66575Post:d1f1856d-a4bf-4616-8420-c3f475fef826">Re: If Celebrities moved to OK and other funny things</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, I have to ask. What in the world is going on in the Tacky Weddings picture that shows them using a giant knife to cut into bananas(?) in their pile of desserts? And where did that guy in the background find that suit?
    Posted by staar987[/QUOTE]

NO KIDDING!! I meant to point that out. What the heck is it?? I think it's a twinkie held up by bananas sitting on a pile of various smushed confection crumbs and strawberries??

For the folk that used twinkies as their wedding cake, do they now feel like it was "classic?"
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_if-celebrities-moved-to-ok-and-other-funny-things?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:066c266a-9443-4543-a32a-4b5f16f66575Post:d09542a4-fc52-43e6-ab59-a8cb74d72d78">Re: If Celebrities moved to OK and other funny things</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Celebrities moved to OK and other funny things : NO KIDDING!! I meant to point that out. What the heck is it?? I think it's a twinkie held up by bananas sitting on a pile of various smushed confection crumbs and strawberries?? For the folk that used twinkies as their wedding cake, do they now feel like it was "classic?"
    Posted by MuppetFan[/QUOTE]

Totally didn't see a twinkie there before. Guess I can see that.

And I have spent at least 5 minutes trying to figure out what else is in that pile. So far I've got strawberries and either brownies or chocolate cake.

Who thought that pile was a good idea?

• Maybe I'm naive but I really don't understand the celebrities moving to oklahoma one. We're not all like that.
  • I think you could easily replace "Oklahoma" with any non-major metropolis area. No offense intended! Tom Cruise cracked me up.

I find the "pile" disturbingly nasty. I see sliced up twinkie, I think maybe the hostess cupcakes? I don't know, it's just nasty though. And yeah, the folks in the background are ...different. The bride seems semi normal.

image   imageimage

• Ohh, I thought it was a sundae, with ice cream and such.  I wasn't sure how they were going to cut into it though without all the bananas falling over

• Omg, these people exist and breathe our air (tacky wedding gallery). I loved the couple weddings where they all were wearing bustiers and boy shorts! I can't fault people for loving camo fabric. I just don't think it's wedding-appropriate. Though it goes quite well with the deer cake...
  • I do feel bad for the bride and groom with the tractor in the photo being n this list. He's got a vest on, it seems like he just took his jacket off, she's in a nice dress.... I don't see the issue with that one. The tractor is in the photo?  I'm going to have a golf cart in some of my photos...if I was marrying on a farm I might have a tractor in it...especially if it's part of my life.

Has anyone wondered if the one who's boobs are hanging out brought her mother dress shopping? What kind of scene was that I wonder?
    image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards