• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

heller?

Anybody here?

Happy Monday friends?  Did you have a good weekend?

H and I got stuff done around the house on Sat. It's the first weekend we have had to ourselves in our home so it was really nice. Yesterday we went in to DC to see Cherry Blossoms. They aren't at full bloom but the few trees that were on display were gorgeous and the day was beautiful :-). 

I have my Monday off yippee!  Who knows what I shall get done
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: heller?

• Morning.

I'm in a somwhat crappy mood today.

Yesterday was Chase's birthday party and he blue himself (Arrested Development, anyone?) with his cake. Then I ruined the party mood when I yelled at H in front of everyone. He cut into the big cake and started serving it before I was able to get a picture of it, which I really wanted to do. He responded with "oh...too late. I felt rushed." I held it in for a couple minutes, but was too mad to keep it in. He was p!$$ed at me the rest of the day and made me feel pretty $h!tty about myself later that night and I didn't talk to him the rest of the night. At least I got a picture of Chase's cake. I still wanted a picture of both cakes though.

Saturday was a nice day though. H worked and I hung out with Chase and we went and ran errands. Not sure what the day holds. I have to work a full week this week *gasp* after having Tuesday and Friday off last week. I hope I can make it...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    edited April 2013
    Morning! We didn't do much this weekend. Game night turned into watching the Final Four party. We never played any games. I am kind of bummed by this but o well everyone seemed to have fun. I started working out again on Sat. When I got Sunday I could barely move but I attempted to work out again. Needless to say Sunday I was moving like an old lady. I am better today but stairs and sitting down still hurts.

Kris: I saw the pics of Chase online. He looked like he was enjoying his cake.
    Aggie: I have always wanted to see the cherry blossoms but I never make it down there this time of year. Plus my sister is allergic to them and hates them.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Hello! 
    I had an ok weekend. Saturday evening after Church we went up to the mall, and they were having this big outdoor expo. We signed up to win a bunch of stuff and got a lot of brochures and info on outdoorsy things near here. So that was neat! 
    Yesterday after work I was able to sit outside on our porch and read without freezing! It was so nice out. A bit windy, but not too bad. 
    It's nice out again today! I shut our gas heater off and opened a few windows to let in some fresh air. I'm loving it! 

Aggie - I've always wanted to go to DC and see the cherry blossoms! 
    Kris - Sorry you blew up at your H! But I'm sure Chase had a good birthday party regardless! 
    Degrea - Good for you for starting to work out again! I need to jump on that train. I've gained too much weight lately. Everyone tells me I haven't, but all my pants are snug so I know that I have. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hey kris I am sorry you and H had a tiff. The picture of blue Chase is adorable!

Degrea I thought of you and Joy when I saw 'Cuse lost.  Thats a bummer.  I love game nights! I think our last game night turned out kind of like your though except it was football that was the distraction :-/

Hi JLQ! I am loving this weather too.

And the Blossoms are very finicky! Last year they were all gone by the last week in March, this year they are just starting to bloom.  So it is really hard to show up when they are in full bloom. but they were pretty.  And Degrea, I would go with you if you wanted to go :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Yea Cuse lost was a bit of a bummer. I didn't have too high of expectation for this year but they were playing so well they got my hopes up. The zone wasn't that strong on Sat. and we lost. No biggy! Maybe next year.

Aggie: Did you figure out what Astros games you will go to this year yet?

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I don't want to go to work today. I want to stay home and sit out in the sunshine. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi all!  
    I can't beleive all these babies are one!  

I'm starting week 2 of my 3 week break.  I'm sick, I've pretty mcuh been sick the whole time, boo!

I'm watching coverage of Margerat Thatcher's death.  I am going to try and take a walk.  
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Bio
  • Hi NCV! Hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy your break some.
  • It's so nice out! I'm out on an appt. With a resident. I love when places have wifi!
    my read shelf:
  • echo136echo136 member
    500 Comments
    edited April 2013
    Hi Hi!!

Our weekend was alright. We didn't get done all that we wanted to in cleaning our basement but we took a lot of reno garbage to the dump which is a big step. It had been hugely in the way.

Today is a poopy Monday. Charlie woke up at 3AM because we had forgotten to turn his heater on in his room and was freezing. Our furnace is now fancy schmancy and programmed so poor guy was a little icicle. He's also growing some molars and possibly an eye tooth which sucks! 

@ NCV I hope you feel better!
    @aggie - I saw your pics on fb they are great!I love cherry blossoms! 
    @kris - sorry about your little tiff too. I hate when things go like that. I love Chase's cake pictures!! Our boys are 1!!!! WHAT THEY HECK!

I dont do basketball and it's rainy here. 

Again I hate this monday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards