Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Emergency Help! Rose Petals!

I'm getting married this Saturday.  Something went wrong with my online order of bulk flowers because it didn't process... it might have been me... who knows.  But now I have no flowers.  I have a game plan on most of the flowers but have no idea where to go to get rose petals.  Please help!  Any ideas?

Re: Emergency Help! Rose Petals!

• Options
    I think Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Wal Mart all carry cloth petals, if that helps.

Otherwise... Central Market/Market Street?
    Anniversary

• Options
    aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I am pretty sure you can buy boxes of actual rose petals at any grocery store in the floral department (Kroger, Tom Thumb, Albertson's etc.) 

• Options
    Yes we did all our own flowers (except bouquets, boutineers) We bought bouquets from Market Street and Costco on Thursday and put them in water and in the fridge until Sat. They worked perfectly. The rose petals we got from Market Street and they sell small or large boxes. The large is more than enough. We got to choose which rose color we wanted and they plucked them off and put them in a box for us. I think it was around $12. If you were doing your own bouquets and bouts and are now scrambling and I have a very reasonable florist that did ours and they were Gorgeous!!  
  • Options
    Who was your florist, Tiffany?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards