Share your Ceremony and Reception Venue:

Ceremony:

Reception:

DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Show us your Venue

•  
    Ceremony will be at Bottom Bay Beach Barbados

Reception will be at our Villa which is only a 2 min walk from the beach

• Yours too.  What made you decide on Disney for your wedding?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_show-us-your-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:8a1d6045-367c-486d-b6b8-88402d97aa40Post:fe827c2d-8f36-474e-bfb4-354ed626d301">Re: Show us your Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yours too.  What made you decide on Disney for your wedding?
    Posted by Lissa1213[/QUOTE]

A lot of factors. I spent months running budgets and was so frustrated it was unbelievable. I have food allergies and was getting the run around from many vendors with this stating they could do it and I could talk to the chef after deposit. I also just didn't want to deal with coordinating the monster, or having the same wedding as everyone else. It was really important for me to include my daughter so we went with Disney. There were a lot of family politics on travel too so this makes everyone travel not just half the field.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Our Reception

Hopefully our ceremony

• Wow Dancer, that is just beautiful.  How big of a guest list on you planning on?

• I'm in agreement on WOW Dancer. That church is Amazing!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • i was hoping for like 100 ppl but we are looking at 150-170 due to fi's ginormous family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards