Wedding Classifieds

Never Worn Tiara for Sale

Hi,

I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please PM me if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan

Re: Never Worn Tiara for Sale

• mebrown90mebrown90 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please PM me if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan
  • SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_never-worn-tiara-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:18af6585-6dc7-4b34-881d-390a86ec41cfPost:248c2f19-8449-4350-a76a-c3ff0276a82d">Never Worn Tiara for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I'm selling my wedding tiara.  I never ended up wearing it so it's totally new.  I paid $85 but am willing to sell it for $50.  I also have the crinolin and skirt that were never worn that I'll sell for $10.  Please message me at [redacted] if you're interested.  I live in the downtown Columbus area.  Thanks, Megan
    Posted by mebrown90[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You should really take down your phone number! There are vendors and creepers everywhere on the internet. Just have people PM you here if they're interested.

</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_never-worn-tiara-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:18af6585-6dc7-4b34-881d-390a86ec41cfPost:35fd6d0f-10d5-4d1b-aadc-47c9c194feb7">Re: Never Worn Tiara for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Never Worn Tiara for Sale : You should really take down your phone number! There are vendors and creepers everywhere on the internet. Just have people PM you here if they're interested.
    Posted by kristbot[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ditto!  OP - You NEVER want to put personal info out there for all the world to see.

</div>
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    Megan - I edited your post to remove your phone number.  The other posters are right.  You should never put out personal information on the internet if you can help it.  I am also moving this post to the classified board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards