Ohio-Cleveland

Rustic/ Warehouse venues in northeast OH

I'm looking for a Rustic or Warehouse/studio venue in Northeast ohio. I have found 78th street studios and crystal brook farm, considering these. Anyone have any other suggestions that are not too expensive? OR reviews of weddings at Crystal Brook farm or 78th street studios?
Thanks! 

Re: Rustic/ Warehouse venues in northeast OH

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Columbia Ballroom is a good deal on the border of Strongsville and Columbia Station and is very rustic.
  • Windows on the river has a very warehouse/industrial feel, but that might not be exactly what you are looking for if you're leaning toward rustic. 
    Anniversary
  • We decided to go with the Vermilion-on-the-Lake Historic Community Center (http://www.volohio.org/vol_hcc.htm).  It's pretty old but gorgeous on the inside and it has a breathtaking panoramic view of Lake Erie.  The pictures on the site don't do it justice at all!  It fits up to 275 I think, but it's best around 150-210 from what I've heard.  Tables and chairs are included, you need to do the set-up yourself but take-down's included, and the rental price is really reasonable (around $1700 for Friday and Saturday - we're renting Friday for setup and possibly the rehearsal dinner).  As an FYI - they DO have air conditioning, which was a major requirement for us as we're getting married next May and don't want guests too warm to party.  They have a few recommended caterers they work with often, but there are no restrictions.  It's really easy to go super-budget, more expensive obviously if you go for full linens, plates, glassware, etc - but there are a few companies that have great packages.  You can also save some cash since you can bring your own alcohol :).  Here are pics from someone else's wedding I found: http://www.dougtreiber.com/ivan-and-brittany-wedding-in-vermilion-oh/).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards