New York-Hudson Valley

Advice needed on wedding band!

Hi all!  My fiancee and I are trying to choose between our final list of wedding bands for our November 2012 wedding and would really appreciate some input.  We are choosing between Hank Lane (the "J. Lamont Band"), Vali Entertainment (the "Right Mix" band) and Marianne Bennett Orchestras (the "Groove Society" band).  Does anyone have any experience, knowledge or thoughts about any of these, or how they compare?  We'd really like a lively, fun wedding, with an eclectic, solid sound.  All input would be much appreciated - thanks!!!!

Re: Advice needed on wedding band!

• Who did you end up using?  We're looking at Groove Society.
  • edited April 2013
    We used Groove Society. We subbed out the secondary girl, the one who is not Sara, for a floater singer they have named Erin who is great for country and rock and we subbed out the rapper for another floater named Billy whose specialty is 80s music. I wholeheartedly recommend the band. Our guests kept coming over to tell us they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. People are still telling us that. They were amazing. Have no hesitation about hiring them. And the manager Robin is the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards