Wedding Party

Does not need my business or yours! Looking for bridesmaid dresses in pewter.

I am currently shopping for bridesmaid dresses. I found one I love by Bill Levkoff (style 191). I am searching for this dress in the pewter charmuese. Can anyone help? I'd like to see more than a swatch of the color to determine whether this color will work for the complexions of my girls. I just got off the phone with Bridal Accent in Roslyn Heights, NY (long Island). Instead of this woman taking information, she was quick to tell me she was with a customer, no one would have this color, and that maybe I should call back?! Um NO! I do not want to give business to a place that was so quick to dismiss me! My sister bought her wedding dress there and when I mentioned this, it made no difference. I think she should have at least thought, "hey this is good- repeat business". Sorry Bridal accent- you get a big nothing from me! And to the list I am adding Iman bridal in Glen Cove- I am still waiting for them to call me back about a dress I was interested in. SHAME ON YOU! If you are looking for great service- try Noveau Bride in Merrick, Princess Bridals (ask for Callie), and Lillette's in Bellmore. Save yourself the trouble and your money by avoiding rudeness during your special planning time! Just getting the word out to the brides of LI!

Re: Does not need my business or yours! Looking for bridesmaid dresses in pewter.

• This board isn't just for the brides of LI.  This is an international board.

• I'm not sure exactly what the purpose of your post is?   Are you looking for someone that is selling the dress you want used?  Or are you just here to complain about the service you got?
  • This is an international board--perhaps if you posted it on the local board for Long Island, you'd reach more people this information would be helpful to.
  • I hate it when a salesperson drops me to wait on a telephone call. It's like allowing someone to cut in front of people who have been waiting in line. Give them a chance to call you back. Or ask them if there is a good time to call back.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_does-not-need-my-business-or-yours-looking-for-bridesmaid-dresses-in-pewter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:0484d7d7-be25-48d3-9172-674c8f971209Post:7ff3fd16-27bc-486a-bb6a-a16d6ff26bc5">Re: Does not need my business or yours! Looking for bridesmaid dresses in pewter.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate it when a salesperson drops me to wait on a telephone call. It's like allowing someone to cut in front of people who have been waiting in line. Give them a chance to call you back. Or ask them if there is a good time to call back.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

This. I would be pretty ticked if I was in a store and someone was ringing me up or assisting me, then took a phone call and spent 5 min. talking with the person and going off to find a dress for them. They were in the middle of helping me! Would you interrupt a salesperson who is already working with a customer in store--just cut in and expect them to help you immediately? This is the same thing. I think you were being unreasonable in that situation and should have just called back or said you would be happy to hold until they were done working with the customer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards