Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding in vegas on a budget?

Hey guys!

So I am really leaning towards getting married in Vegas in the fall of next year.  I have three requirements.

1. A ceremony with loved ones.
2. A shared meal.
3. A celebration, dancing and socializing.

Right now, my budget is $2500.  Not a lot, but anything above that we have to cover and just don't have the finances for it right now.

Any ideas of a place for a ceremony?  Somewhere to enjoy a meal afterwards?  I have been searching the internet, but I'm starting to get overwhelmed.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Re: Wedding in vegas on a budget?

• We are having ours at the flamingo. Many ceremony package options and several locations for a meal on the same property. We picked Carlos n' Charlie's. Our ceremony ran us about $900, rooms about $500, and we are guessing about $700 in food for 25 people. Not to shabby to have it on the same property and stay for 5 days. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The only advice I think is important for me to share is to get married during the week for a more affordable option. We got married on a Saturday and we ended up spending more than we budgeted for! The chapels on the strip are more expensive on the weekends, as are the hotel rooms and most food and beverage minimums at restaurants (for a private room).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-in-vegas-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:efdccdc1-fe23-442f-a878-99eb3c6e1ec7Post:b8870a3f-1968-45b1-afe0-42caca16056b">Re: Wedding in vegas on a budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The only advice I think is important for me to share is to get married during the week for a more affordable option. We got married on a Saturday and we ended up spending more than we budgeted for! The chapels on the strip are more expensive on the weekends, as are the hotel rooms and most food and beverage minimums at restaurants (for a private room).
    Posted by lauraaustin2003[/QUOTE]

<div>I completely agree. My wedding was on a Tuesday afternoon. We flew in Monday and left on Friday. It saved us a lot of money all over the place - ceremony, hotels, flights... everything was cheaper.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-in-vegas-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:efdccdc1-fe23-442f-a878-99eb3c6e1ec7Post:e32e1cf3-07fd-45ef-bc61-0cd2fd11cd44">Re: Wedding in vegas on a budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having ours at the flamingo. Many ceremony package options and several locations for a meal on the same property. We picked Carlos n' Charlie's. Our ceremony ran us about $900, rooms about $500, and we are guessing about $700 in food for 25 people. Not to shabby to have it on the same property and stay for 5 days. :)
    Posted by emenz47[/QUOTE]

<div>I am really getting into the Flamingo! We are young and I thought it looked so bright and fun.  Thanks for the tip</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards