Ohio-Cincinnati

Looking for Lanterns

I'm looking to rent or buy lanterns to use in my decor on the tables and in the chapel we are getting married in. I think that I want them mismatched so I dont need to get them all from the same place. Anyone have any they are looking to sell or rent? if not any ideas on a cheap place to get them? 

Re: Looking for Lanterns

• I have the silver ones that Ikea sells but I got them at Lowe's after summer on a HUGE sale. 25 large and 10 smaller ones.

When is your wedding? I'd be willing to rent them to you. My wedding is 6.1.13 and I have a friend buying them afterwards but could work out renting in between.

Message me!

-Whitney
  • Oh, and they do all match... but just another option for you if you can't find all mismatched.
  • I got some really nice ones at Hobby Lobby. They have all kinds of mismatched ones, don't know how many you are looking for. They are usually running 50% off the lanterns about every other week.
  • Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Also check the hardware stores like PP said. They have more sales and coupons than people realize
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Old Time Pottery. Also if you're not too particular, look in the outdoor sections for lanterns. They tend to be a bit cheaper. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards