Chit Chat
Options

What's one appreciation you have since coupling with your SO?

2»

Re: What's one appreciation you have since coupling with your SO?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_whats-one-appreciation-you-have-since-coupling-with-your-so?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:4708ad02-7cdf-4904-a716-f8d32081612bPost:24b36b34-d71f-4107-aeb2-76bcd1fd3ef3">Re: What's one appreciation you have since coupling with your SO?</a>:
    [QUOTE]He takes the garbage out and loves to use our Dyson.  I didn't think I could ever be so turned on my the site of a man vaccuming as I am with FI.  It's sooo freaking hot!
    Posted by suzie211[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I TOTALLY AGREE!!!  I love it when he does dishes...</div><div>
    </div><div>And he still hasn't figured out that cleaning the house is a sure fire way to get lucky...  </div><div>
    </div><div>The one thing I appreciate the most, is that he cuddles with me at night.  Even if he goes to bed first cause he has to be at work at 6:30am, he will wake up just enough to roll over, and snuggle until he falls asleep.  

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

He keeps me in good Internets. He hardwired our whole house with ethernet and connected our own server to it. Also, I needed a good gaming PC and he just kinda built one for me, solid state harddrive and all. He also helps my parents with tech questions.

So... I like having a systems engineer around. It's pretty nice.

• Options
    In Response to Re:What's one appreciation you have since coupling with your SO?:[QUOTE]Am I too late to play? Eh screw it, I'm playing anyway :p

I love that he keeps me safe at night. Mostly from myself since I'm a skeepwalker and can get into unconcious mischief. I also love that he'd do anything for me if I'd only ask, and feel like I need to protect him from the world because he is so ready to be generous to a fault. Posted by Peledreamsofrain[/QUOTE]
    You're a sleepwalker too? I looked it up online and it says most grow out of sleepwalking but i do even worse...i sleep eat!! Once i ate shampoo another time it was vitamins. Last night he was squeezing me when we were falling asleep and he said it was so i couldn't get up and get into stuff. I think it worked too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards