Indiana-Indianapolis

Wedding cake vendor

Hello,
I am looking for suggestions/references for an affordable baker in the Indianapolis area. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Wedding cake vendor

• I got mine from Cakes by Millie : www.amazingcakesofindy.com. Her prices are on the lower end of specialty bakeries in the city and taste fantastic!

• Thanks! will check them out.
  • I have been shopping around as well and have found Indy Cakes to be priced well and FREE delivery within 30 miles of their shop. Indycakes.com
  • I really like Brenda's cakes on Rockville Road, near 465. We has a tasting and it was delicious. She is reasonably priced as well. 2.50 per slice.
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    Cakes By Donna is who we chose and were not disappointed. She has a commercial kitchen off of her house on the SW side of Indy near Southwestway Park. We got chocolate with chocolate truffle filling and it was even better than I thought it would be. I do like Kim's Kakes and Kupcakes on Madison and Epler as well and got my husbands birthday cake from there.
  • Great! Thanks all for the suggestions.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_wedding-cake-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:a8a79254-ff30-458e-a799-77e608e0227cPost:1069bd38-8e85-4b54-b449-9eec77cc674b">Re: Wedding cake vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great! Thanks all for the suggestions.
    Posted by ojand[/QUOTE]

Check out A Piece of Cake in Greenwood!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_wedding-cake-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:a8a79254-ff30-458e-a799-77e608e0227cPost:1069bd38-8e85-4b54-b449-9eec77cc674b">Re: Wedding cake vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great! Thanks all for the suggestions.
    Posted by ojand[/QUOTE]

Check out A Piece of Cake in Greenwood!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_wedding-cake-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:a8a79254-ff30-458e-a799-77e608e0227cPost:13bf344a-4870-4378-ae95-2356637b4c5f">Wedding cake vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I am looking for suggestions/references for an affordable baker in the Indianapolis area. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Posted by ojand[/QUOTE]

<div>I am a cake maker here is the indianapolis area. You can see my work on pinterest.com/bethanyscakes</div><div>
    </div><div>I can make a beautiful cake for half the price of the fancy bakeries. I recieve all my business by word of mouth which keeps me pretty busy. I make all my cakes homemade and fresh.</div>
  • <div>I just heard about this cake person from my neighbor.  She said that Brenda was fantastic with</div><div> wonderful cakes!</div><div>
    </div><div>Thought I would share that.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_wedding-cake-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:a8a79254-ff30-458e-a799-77e608e0227cPost:90653b5a-b890-4c24-aef3-72efdaaf043f">Re: Wedding cake vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like Brenda's cakes on Rockville Road, near 465. We has a tasting and it was delicious. She is reasonably priced as well. 2.50 per slice.
    Posted by jlwilson5[/QUOTE]
  • indyindy member
    First Comment
    Plugging yourself as a vendor on this board is prohibited. You can always pay to advertise with the knot though.

In Response to Re: Wedding cake vendor:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Wedding cake vendor : I am a cake maker here is the indianapolis area. You can see my work on pinterest.com/bethanyscakes I can make a beautiful cake for half the price of the fancy bakeries. I recieve all my business by word of mouth which keeps me pretty busy. I make all my cakes homemade and fresh.
    Posted by bethanyscakes[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards