Bridalicious Boot Camp

Can my FI do this workout with me?

Finally received my DVDs! I'm excited to begin the workouts, but am curious, has anyone had their FI do these with them?

From what I gather, I can expect these workouts to kick my behind, but are they challenging enough for my FI to join in and take seriously?

Re: Can my FI do this workout with me?

• In Response to Can my FI do this workout with me?:
    Finally received my DVDs! I'm excited to begin the workouts, but am curious, has anyone had their FI do these with them? From what I gather, I can expect these workouts to kick my behind, but are they challenging enough for my FI to join in and take seriously?
    Posted by drg424
    Yes, they are absolutely OK for your FI too. He will just want to use heavier dumbbells, probably 15, 20 or 25 lbs, depending upon his strength and fitness level. You should have fun doing this together. Definitely a challenge for both of you:)

-Knot Fitness Coach Doug
  • In Response to Re: Can my FI do this workout with me?:
    In Response to Can my FI do this workout with me? : Yes, they are absolutely OK for your FI too. He will just want to use heavier dumbbells, probably 15, 20 or 25 lbs, depending upon his strength and fitness level. You should have fun doing this together. Definitely a challenge for both of you:) -Knot Fitness Coach Doug
    Posted by Knot Fitness Coach Doug
    Hi Doug - thanks for taking the time to answer this! We are looking forward to the workout!
  • In Response to Re: Can my FI do this workout with me?:
    In Response to Re: Can my FI do this workout with me? : Hi Doug - thanks for taking the time to answer this! We are looking forward to the workout!
    Posted by drg424
    You bet! Just let me know what else I can do to help. Smile

Doug
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards