Chit Chat

Sweating For The Dress

Hey girls! I bought my wedding dress a size smaller than what fit me. I get married in June. I have been working my butt off and it finally fits! I still have three months to lose even more weight I am a beachbody coah and i wanted to reach out to each and every one of you. I know when you get engaged a lot of times this is what is on your mind and I want to help you reach those goals!

Any questions on anything please contact me!
facebook: facebook.com/courtney.bevere
kik: courteelynn
email: beachbodycourtney@yahoo.com
beachbodycoach.com/cbevere

Re: Sweating For The Dress

• Against the TOS>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mrs Field's cookie offers!
  • I lost 20 pounds before my wedding and I was eating mostly cupcakes and pizza rolls. True story.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • MuppetFanMuppetFan member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_sweating-for-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:421b4b2b-770f-46e1-b09c-c5c377e6dd43Post:a6a0d327-c561-4e13-a73c-bd6ad6eae07b">Re: Sweating For The Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sweating For The Dress : Ladies, I think we should all sign up Courtney for a distribution list of each of our choosing.
    Posted by TXKristan[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Joke of the Day....
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Op was reported and removed so I can't ban her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards