Nevada-Las Vegas

Question about Photography

So I was going to email my coordinator with my question but thought maybe I can get some kind of answer here..as far as photos go with the packages, mines comes with 30 min worth and a 150.00 credit. I'm just wondering how many photos does that allow? I'm going to look into getting a photographer after the wedding too but was just wondering about the photos that come with my package too. Thanks :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Question about Photography

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_question-about-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a131f653-daad-4d2e-89cb-7cfc284f3c1cPost:9ddb431a-6b92-415d-9caa-466350c78eb5">Question about Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I was going to email my coordinator with my question but thought maybe I can get some kind of answer here..as far as photos go with the packages, mines comes with 30 min worth and a 150.00 credit. I'm just wondering how many photos does that allow? I'm going to look into getting a photographer after the wedding too but was just wondering about the photos that come with my package too. Thanks :)
    Posted by Valeriecruz82[/QUOTE]

what package did you get? Go to imagine studios website and see if they have a pricing list. a $150 dollar credit probably isnt that many pics, and they can get expensive if you want more.

We got the orchid package and paid the outside vendor fee to bring in a photographer, will have the photographer included in the package take our pictures in our rooms for "getting ready" shots
  • Where are you getting married?  If it's a Cashman or Imagine controlled resort, $150 will get you next to nothing since they charge many dollars per print or close to a grand for the digital rights.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Oh noon! It is imagine! So here's another question will I still need to pay the vendor fee if I use a seperate photographer after the ceremony? I'm getting married at the Flamingo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_question-about-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a131f653-daad-4d2e-89cb-7cfc284f3c1cPost:808a0b6d-77f8-466a-b77c-b85f137fb138">Re:Question about Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh noon! It is imagine! So here's another question will I still need to pay the vendor fee if I use a seperate photographer after the ceremony? I'm getting married at the Flamingo.
    Posted by Valeriecruz82[/QUOTE]

I think as long as you leave the chapel grounds you are good but they cant come in the chapel and take pics
  • oh ok then thank you..think I'll go with todd :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards