Wedding Classifieds

Selling CAROLINA HERRERA Wedding Gown, Ivory Silk Mikado with silk taffeta sash

Stunning Carolina Herrera Ivory silk mikado gown with champagne silk taffeta sash that crosses at the waist and continues down the back as a full length train. Very elegant style with clean lines and a sash that gives the dress a regal feel. I was so comfortable in this dress all evening, could not have asked for more! 
The dress is labeled size 2 when bought , and I had it altered slightly in the waist and hemmed. I am 5'4 and wore 2.5 inch heels. 

Dress was professionally cleaned and stored right after wedding, and I have the receipt. Imperial Gown Restoration and Preservation Co. in Fairfax, VA. 

Gown is in excellent condition with no damage or stains whatsoever. Seriously looks brand new.
I am selling it because I want to share this beautiful gown instead of letting it sit in a box, too beautiful not to share!

Silhouette: A-line
Neckline: Strapless (Straight Across)
Waistline: Natural Waist
Sleeve Style: Strapless
Dress Length: Floor Length
ASKING: $2,000 USD (50% off retail!). Also willing to negotiate so please inquire :)

RETAIL: $3,990 USD

Please contact me for any additional information, I am happy to answer any questions or SHARE A LOT MORE PHOTOS!!!Smile Thanks!

Re: Selling CAROLINA HERRERA Wedding Gown, Ivory Silk Mikado with silk taffeta sash

• edited April 2013
    Stunning Carolina Herrera Ivory silk mikado gown with champagne silk taffeta sash that crosses at the waist and continues down the back as a full length train. Very elegant style with clean lines and a sash that gives the dress a regal feel. I was so comfortable in this dress all evening, could not have asked for more! 
    The dress is labeled size 2 when bought , and I had it altered slightly in the waist and hemmed. I am 5'4 and wore 2.5 inch heels. 

Dress was professionally cleaned and stored right after wedding, and I have the receipt. Imperial Gown Restoration and Preservation Co. in Fairfax, VA. 

Gown is in excellent condition with no damage or stains whatsoever. Seriously looks brand new.
    I am selling it because I want to share this beautiful gown instead of letting it sit in a box, too beautiful not to share!

Silhouette: A-line
    Neckline: Strapless (Straight Across)
    Waistline: Natural Waist
    Sleeve Style: Strapless
    Dress Length: Floor Length
    ASKING: $2,000 USD (50% off retail!). Also willing to negotiate so please inquire :)

RETAIL: $3,990 USD

Please contact me for any additional information, I am happy to answer any questions or SHARE A LOT MORE PHOTOS!!!Smile Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards