African American Weddings

MY HEART JUST MELTED.........

I saw this video and wanted to share it with you ladies...this is the style im looking for in my wedding RECEPTION (colors and all) love it love it love it.....SO BEAUTIFUL!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: MY HEART JUST MELTED.........

• absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

They have one of my wedding website songs on their video!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl i fell in love with that video sooo beautiful full of love and again im crazy over her colors which i why i changed mine loved it

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-heart-just-melted?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:8400dd6a-6b4e-4b44-8144-fb1a0102e889Post:c74542c4-f60b-4266-856e-2985a7d0a754">Re: MY HEART JUST MELTED.........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girl i fell in love with that video sooo beautiful full of love and again im crazy over her colors which i why i changed mine loved it
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

Everything was so pretty.. i love the whole video...and the brooch boquet was soooo cool
     I saw your colors all through there the only thing she didnt have was the coral shoes.lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I KNW RIGHT IM SOOOOO in love with this video and yes the color scheme is what im thinking about and now i kinda wouldnt mind looking at a  partial brooch bouquet HMMMM....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Tira...

you should do it... I am almost done mine... Ive been taking my time... here it is so far...

with flowers(still deciding on how many flowers to use):

just my brooches alone(not fully organized)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AWWW pretty i love yours........im really considering it but where did you get your brooches from and do they have like the coral and ivory and salmon colors like that????

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I have I think 24-25 brooches.. I brought them off of ebay.. average around 8-12.00 a piece

The flowers you can get anywhere.. since my colors are Pink and Black.. I decided on having Pink flowers underneath my brooches..

I am still deciding on the number of flowers to use.. in the pic there are 5 flower stems.. But I think I am going to take it down to like 3 stems
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks honey i gotta check them out...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards