Hawaii
Options

Floral Decor Cost

Could past or current brides tell me how much they spent on or is spending on floral decor? We are set on not having DIY floral only because we don't want to stress ourselves out and want real flowers that won't wilt, plus I'm not very creative unfortunately.

To reduce costs we will be reusing our ceremony floral decor at our reception. What we plan on spending is not more than $2500. Is this possible with the following:

Archway at ceremony
1 bridal bouquet
7 bridesmaid bouquets
9 bouitineers
18 centerpieces/ pews
1 flowergirl
Leis for special guests

Re: Floral Decor Cost

• Options
    I'm not sure what island you are getting married on, but I was married in Maui and I did my florals through Dellables- who were AMAZING!!!!!

I paid $1750 and got:
    1 bridal bouquet (pretty good size)
    3 bridesmaid bouquets
    1 boutenneire
    4 centerpieces
    2 small florals for the bar tables
    1 small floral for the guest book table
    1 ceremony decor

I also ordered leis (about 12 I think) and flowers for the aisle from MaryAnn at Ha'awina Farms for around another $250.

I think $2500 will be tough for that many florals.  I would do a lot of research, I definitely went higher end, but flowers in general on Maui are really expensive.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_floral-decor-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:242e87f4-9bca-4e58-87e7-94a668b0ae27Post:4160ef1f-eb7c-470b-ae59-bc94bd0ad8db">Floral Decor Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could past or current brides tell me how much they spent on or is spending on floral decor? We are set on not having DIY floral only because we don't want to stress ourselves out and want real flowers that won't wilt, plus I'm not very creative unfortunately. To reduce costs we will be reusing our ceremony floral decor at our reception. What we plan on spending is not more than $2500. Is this possible with the following: Archway at ceremony 1 bridal bouquet 7 bridesmaid bouquets 9 bouitineers 18 centerpieces/ pews 1 flowergirl Leis for special guests
    Posted by Arlene6876[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_floral-decor-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:242e87f4-9bca-4e58-87e7-94a668b0ae27Post:42013dac-b64e-4d9e-921c-3a03753634e5">Re: Floral Decor Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure what island you are getting married on, but I was married in Maui and I did my florals through Dellables- who were AMAZING!!!!! I paid $1750 and got: 1 bridal bouquet (pretty good size) 3 bridesmaid bouquets 1 boutenneire 4 centerpieces 2 small florals for the bar tables 1 small floral for the guest book table 1 ceremony decor I also ordered leis (about 12 I think) and flowers for the aisle from MaryAnn at Ha'awina Farms for around another $250. I think $2500 will be tough for that many florals.  I would do a lot of research, I definitely went higher end, but flowers in general on Maui are really expensive. In Response to Floral Decor Cost :
    Posted by stephcap32[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks Steph!</div><div>
    </div><div>Were getting married on Oahu. We know someone who works at a florist, one of the prestigious in Oahu. But still from the looks of it we may need to DIY.  Hopefully they'll be able to work with our budget.

</div>
  • Options
    ridedatbikeridedatbike member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    Marie blooms is who.im.using she's really helping me stay within my budget most quotes I got were for about 2500 she's helping me keep it under 2000 Easley was good to picket fence and pali gave me similar,2500, quotes. OMG I feel you though with the 18 centerpieces! That's what killed me! If I could have I wouldn't have invited so many people.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_floral-decor-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:242e87f4-9bca-4e58-87e7-94a668b0ae27Post:0bda43d9-9908-4aec-a18c-6373f476a534">Re:Floral Decor Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]Marie blooms is who.im.using she's really helping me stay within my budget most quotes I got were for about 2500 she's helping me keep it under 2000 Easley was good to picket fence and pali gave me similar,2500, quotes. OMG I feel you though with the 18 centerpieces! That's what killed me! If I could have I wouldn't have invited so many people.
    Posted by ridedatbike[/QUOTE]

<div id="ynano_hooks_page" style="display:none;"></div><div>
    </div><div>Hey Girl!</div><div>
    </div><div>What does the 2000 consist of, if you don't mind me asking?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_floral-decor-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:242e87f4-9bca-4e58-87e7-94a668b0ae27Post:75bef8de-365d-4786-a356-4b565de1e6c3">Re:Floral Decor Cost</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Floral Decor Cost : Hey Girl! What does the 2000 consist of, if you don't mind me asking?
    Posted by Arlene6876[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>were still revising things but the largest quote i got from her was 1900 and that included</div><div>about 18 centerpieces half regular sized the other half smaller and mostly babies breath</div><div>1 bridal bouquet</div><div>2 bridesmaids bouquets</div><div>3 bouteniers or maybe 4 i cant remember</div><div>petals for the isle</div><div>extra long stemmed flowers and babys breath for the isle and more table decor </div><div>and i think flowers for the cake</div><div>
    </div><div>also my flower is a lily :] so were using lots of those babys breath and stuff like that </div>
  • Options
    I'm getting married on Oahu in May and am using Watanabe Floral.  For $1200 I'm getting the following flowers:

1 bridal bouquet
    1 toss bouquet
    1 maid of honor bouquet
    2 maile leis for the groom and best man
    2 tuberose leis for a lei exchange
    7 tuberose leis for family members
    2 floral arrangements for a bamboo arch
    6 bags of orchid (100 orchid heads per bag)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.. Wasn't able to get my flowers under $2500 but they did give me a great price for everything. We shall see how it turns out. Wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards