Rhode Island

Wannamoisett

Any wannamoisett brides? Reviews?

Re: Wannamoisett

• Yes, I was a wedding planner for years and had good reviews by my clients that got married there.  The place looks great with uplighting as well.  Some brides don't like the feel of the room for a party.  Ceremony is normally outside if it's nice out.

In case you are looking for a DJ and/or uplighting I always recommend DJ MaShane Wedding DJ to all MA and RI  weddings.  They are great guys and fun to work with.  They have DJ'ed for my clients at wannamoisett country club before.  If you do have the ceremony outside you will need an extra dj area outside if you want the dj to play music.
  • IrmjIrmj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_wannamoisett?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:efa13593-b9f6-4fdf-bd81-b95c1c156f69Post:633a854b-2e05-47e6-b068-8c2bab192d30">Re: Wannamoisett</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I was a wedding planner for years and had good reviews by my clients that got married there.  The place looks great with uplighting as well.  Some brides don't like the feel of the room for a party.  Ceremony is normally outside if it's nice out. In case you are looking for a DJ and/or uplighting I always recommend DJ MaShane Wedding DJ to all MA and RI  weddings .  They are great guys and fun to work with.  They have DJ'ed for my clients at wannamoisett country club before.  If you do have the ceremony outside you will need an extra dj area outside if you want the dj to play music.
    Posted by dd123456[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-size:11px;line-height:14px;">Now that's an interesting reply ... The links were so convenient as well.</span></div><div><span style="font-size:11px;line-height:14px;">Online forums are so much fun.</span></div>
  • Great place to have a wedding. The room is simply beautiful. The bridal suite is also great. the staff was very friendly. I have attended  weddings there of some close friends and they loved it.  They also used their preferred vendors and had great reviews with all of them.
  • Thank you!
  • I got married there in september. The room had the look and feel that we were going for  (loved the fireplaces, too, since it was a fall wedding), and I thought the price was reasonable compared to a lot of other places we looked. We loved that we would be the only wedding there that day, and we could basically start whenever we wanted to.

Everything was perfect! The staff was absolutely incredible! I didnt have to worry about anything. We did not have the ceremony there, but if you have any specific questions about the reception feel free to email me, sbpowers82 at hotmail dot com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards