November 2013 Weddings

7 months to go - anyone feeling the heat??

7 months left (as of tomorrow)! This thing is quickly gaining speed on me! All was quiet until recently, now cue the family drama and needing to really think about the little details. I really wanted to elope, but my fiance wanted the big wedding. Can't wait to just be his Mrs!

Anyone else really feeling the heat yet??  Smile

Re: 7 months to go - anyone feeling the heat??

• I'm holding off on most of the pressure until after graduation. We are doing our engagement session this Thursday so that's kind of exciting!
  • Oh yeah.  All I can think about is how much money we're going to part with over the next 7 months. LOL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_7-months-to-go-anyone-feeling-the-heat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:a594b0e7-42ab-4a76-bd6d-4a8cab27b95cPost:d5d887dc-82e4-457b-9504-78c826737161">Re: 7 months to go - anyone feeling the heat??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh yeah.  All I can think about is how much money we're going to part with over the next 7 months. LOL
    Posted by gmcr78[/QUOTE]

This.. plus I have had alittle MOH drama... but i guess its over now..

Daisypath - (PNE7)

• Lol, I try not to think too much about the money - yikes! I think that's definitely the biggest stress. One of those days I'll hit that lottery jackpot Wink
  • it's all the DIY stuff I still need to do that's got me stressed. That, and the caterer...I cannot, for the life of me, get a caterer to return emails/phone calls, WTH? 
  • I'm holding off until the end of the semester but my bridal party and my mom are breathing down my neck to get things done, I'm so behind but I had doctoral prelims then had to propose my disseration proposal I've been so busy so I'll be speed racing this summer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards