Getting in Shape

Edible Hotel

Now THIS would be worth ruining your diet for...

LINK

Of course I watched it when I was starving after the gym.

Re: Edible Hotel

• I'm sorry but all I can think of when looking at the photo of that woman sitting in a tub of carame popcorn is "yeast infection."
  • Sugar flowers amaze me, no matter where you put them, that part was gorgeous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• @Unchaten...you make a good point. If I had to guess that lady was only rolling around the the caramel corn for a photo op. 

Did you guys watch the video? I'm ASTOUNDED by just how much work went into it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_edible-hotel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:befe3778-b24d-4abb-838c-a84b11933cacPost:1fcc81fe-0a61-4577-8963-ccc962e2c56f">Edible Hotel</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now THIS would be worth ruining your diet for... LINK Of course I watched it when I was starving after the gym.
    Posted by entropicbeauty[/QUOTE]

Ugh it was one night only. I was trying to think about how they kept it fresh daily. Like, what if someone licked a meringue or layed on the carpet... but I guess it was just a one day event
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Yeah, i don't actually know why they called it a hotel...it was more like an edible art exhibit!

I would totally have rolled around on that carpet just to see what happened. I would have come out looking like a rainbow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards