Ohio-Cleveland

Photobooths

I'm considering a photobooth.  Does anyone have any recommendations on who's reasonable in town!??!

Thanks in Advance!

Re: Photobooths

• rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shutterbooth is awesome... you get a ton for the price, and they are very professional.

You could probably also check with Red Eye, and I think Rock The House does them, too!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. Check out Shutterbooth. They are often at bridal shows so if you visit their booth, you can get a discount on their regular prices.

RAD Photography also does photobooths. We are using them b/c they are our photographer so we are getting a package deal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also, you should check out Audio Extremes...I'm currently in talks with them to get a photobooth through them
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend checking out Photobooth Cleveland. They are very professional and friendly. Everyone at our wedding absolutely raved about them, and our guests are still talking about the photobooth 4 months later. The quality of the pictures is great and they are fantastic to work with leading up to the wedding. The booths are bigger than the standard ones you would see at the mall, so you can fit larger groups of people in them. Highly recommend!!
  • rcoristin05rcoristin05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definately go with Graham River Productions, they are awesome and are so flexible with you. I have never met with anyone more professional and fun to workwith. They even include the memory book!

They are having a discount right now too for the bridal shows so contact them soon to lock in the day!

http://www.grahamriver.com/index2.php?v=v1

They also have a great referral program, and give you $100 off for each referral you give them and from bride to bride each $100 counts towards something else in our dreams! So if you do go with them mention Rachel and Jared =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank You Ladies Very Much for your information and experiences!!!!

This helps!!!

Much appreciated,

Stephanie
    79 days to Go!!  Sealed
  • edited December 2011
    We booked with Party Spark. Much more personalized then the other "commercial" vendors above, Red Eye and Shutterbooth. Nicole, the owner, is great. She is making us a customized scrapbook beforehand. So our guests take their pictures and sign the scrapbook book it will already have been personalized with our colors/themed. Her husband wrote the actual computer program so the customizing options are unlimited. Check them out and let them know Tina & Paul sent you!
    http://www.partysparkphotobooth.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards