Snarky Brides

Hair/Makeup Trial and Bridal Poitraits

Happy Friday ladies!!  I just have to show a few of my bridal poitraits that I took on Wednesday after my hair and makeup trial!  I can't show anyone on my facebook or instagram ha ha and it is driving me crazy.  These pics were taken by my cousin with my iPhone, not by the photographer.  Oh and the bouquet is NOT the one that I will be using.  This was just one that the photographer had and wanted me to use.  These are just a few of my favorite ones. 

Re: Hair/Makeup Trial and Bridal Poitraits

• Beautiful!!!  I love your dress and the way the artist did your makeup is WOW !!! Looking good and hopefully you are happy with it, if not then you can always change a few things Smile I am also a makeup artist and will be doing my roommate's makeup for her wedding... Her and I will be having a trial run here soon because her wedding is in June and I want to make sure that she shines on her special day. In fact you just gave me a few ideas on some huSmilees to use 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hairmakeup-trial-and-bridal-poitraits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2efb7ff0-363e-413b-8110-abc2a72ff580Post:15ccf82a-66a9-4b91-82f8-8ff4eb28299e">Re: Hair/Makeup Trial and Bridal Poitraits</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful!!!  I love your dress and the way the artist did your makeup is WOW !!! Looking good and hopefully you are happy with it, if not then you can always change a few things   I am also a makeup artist and will be doing my roommate's makeup for her wedding... Her and I will be having a trial run here soon because her wedding is in June and I want to make sure that she shines on her special day. In fact you just gave me a few ideas on some hu es to use 
    Posted by starchyld77[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!!!  My cousin is actually my hair and makeup artist and I am so happy with everything.  The only thing I am changing is how tight my curls are. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards