Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wedding band help!

We are just starting to look at wedding bands! Finding one for him is really easy but I'm not having the best luck with mine.

Here is a link to my engagement ring.. http://www.tacori.com/engagement/2578rd6512.html

I don't want a plain band and the matching tacori band for my e-ring is just way to exepensive. I've also decided a full eternity band wouldn't work because they can't be resized. Any ideas/pics on what type of band would look good with my ring?

Thank you! 

Re: Wedding band help!

• Options
    I think a normal straight diamond band would look strange. And you didn't specify a budget, which might help. Without anything else to go on, I suggest this one, as it would echo the shape while being about half the price of the other.

• Options
    if you go to 'Jared' they can custom make a shadow band.. which is a band tht will match your ring perfectly! 

mine is going to be a thin band, with 19 small diamonds to meet up/ match mine perfectly. its going to cost about 1200, but we have a coupon for 200$ off. 
  • Options
    You can get an eternity band where the diamonds go almost all the way around with just a small strip of plain gold at the bottom for resizing. My infinity band is made this way and it's a huge relief to me and still got me what I wanted. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards