Nevada-Las Vegas

82 days out & switched reception

We have now booked with Maggiano's (one of there private room's) i just feel better knowing my guests will enjoy; appetizers, and 3 entrees. Our previous spot was at Tuscany Suites and for $2 less it was 1 entree and no appetizer so i didn't feel it was worth all the money we were putting out.  I really want to show our guests how thankful we are for them joining us. And i know they will have great food cus Maggiano's food rocks! Any advice for this Venue i havent been to this location for a few yrs i dont really remember the parking situation, etc, and what about transportation its half a mile from The Quad and i do not want to walk this in my dress but is it worth getting a bus for all my guests? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 82 days out & switched reception

• If in doubt, get it. I have read that unless its right nearby, that the bus is a nice plus. Our ceremony and dinner hotels are like 2/3 3/4 of a mile and I got the bus. Some of your guests may not want to walk or may be uncomfortable with their shoes, etc. even if its a short distance. Bell Trans has passenger buses for under 100 after tax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards