African American Weddings

Work out motivation

What gets you ladies motivated to work out.. Like I know I need to get my butt into motion for the dress... But I'm so lazy

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: Work out motivation

• I started a no carbs diet 3 weeks ago and I've lost 10lbs already. Not easy but I see a difference and I like it. Wanna lose 5-7 more and I'll be straight.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My motivation is these chicks walking around wearing whatever they want to wear and here i am like dang thats cute i wish they had that in my size LOL...i need to get it in gear myself (im such a procrastinator)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I tried and tried but with my schedule I just cant get it in. Plus because my nerves are on shaky ground right now im eating a payday a day.. lol. Im like nutty professor..the candy bar is my weight..lol but I've been drinking water and not eating late, no fried foods and very little carbs..if none the less its helping maintain where I am now. I have a it is what it is attitude right now lol
  • My motivation honestly is "NO BACK FAT!!!".. laugh if u must.. BUT... I look at pics and I know that I don't want that.. and IF I have some.. I wanna b able to say that I did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to prevent it.. Now... When I don't go to the gym... I get really irritable.. its that me time.. that "I know I'm doing this for me time" And me working out.. ABSOLUTELY keeps me focused on what I am eating.. and pushes me to drink water.. NO SODAS..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards