Florida-South Florida
Options

Bulk Candy Help

The website I have been trying to buy candy from is still down.

I was trying to use them because they had the best prices on the candy and on the shipping that I could find.  Now it is getting down to the wire and I really need to order my candy for the favors.

Do you have a good suggestion on where to buy bulk candy?

Thanks!!!

Re: Bulk Candy Help

• Options
    there was a post that was posted on here a few weeks ago, with some websites. I know one is called sugarman candy in Plantation/sunrise area. Scrolled down and you'll see the post with some websites. are you doing a candy table??
  • Options

I am not doing a candy table, but the favor boxed that I purchase online came in a size bigger than I ordered, so I don’t have enough of my original favor – which was a custom purchase oversees.  So now I am thinking of doing every other favor box with different items (2 favor boxes per family).

Thanks!

• Options

Check!

Thanks again!  I was able to purchase from one of the suggestions on the other post!

• Options
    Let us know who you went to and how the service was. Probably plenty of brides who want to know
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options

I was originally trying to purchase from economy candy, but the website was down for three days.
    I ended up purchasing from Sugarman Candy Broward: 
    http://www.bulkcandywholesaler.com/

Since I live in Palm Beach Gardens, I am having them ship it to me.  I will let you know how they turn out.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards