Wedding Etiquette Forum

**snippet17**

I didn't catch your comment about the furries until now.

I thought furries were made up for a CSI episode. Imagine my surprise when my friend's roommate (who he was potentially trying to set me up with) starts telling me about preparing for "con". I assumed it was ComicCon but he starts talking about the Furry Convention (matter of factly) and describes what they do....and then went to his room and pulled out one of his fursuits for me to admire. He told me that if I wanted, he would suit up so that I could pet him because he knows women love to pet cuddly things.

image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: **snippet17**

• HAHAHAHAHA.
  • I have no idea. This was years ago...though, if there is one in CA, I feel like it was in CA.

It's cuter than folks who pretend they are vampires
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• I saw some furries when I was in London. I totally took pictures of them while pretending to take a picture of Millennium Bridge. My mom loved CSI so I knew she'd want to see them IRL.

• Perhaps the reason they are a fetish is because they are as funny as hell, and perhaps laughter makes some people get off?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards