Nevada-Las Vegas

Maggianos

Hey everyone. I changed my mind and now I am going to have my reception at Maggianos. By question is what vendors did you guys use for cake, lighting, DJ, linen, and florist for centerpieces.?
Thanks!!!

Re: Maggianos

• Do you have their preferred vendor list? I can email it to you if you don't. I am looking at the Palette for flowers, I have booked All night long for DJ and uplighting and I will probably use RSVP rentals for linen. Still trying to decide on cake vendor. I made my decisions based on the board reviews. What room did you book?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hollystar13hollystar13 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Answer First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Hey no I don't have the vendor list. They must of forgot it. That would be great is you can email it to me ! My email is holly dot olivarria at yahoo dot com I haven't booked yet but we will in the next couple of month for a June 1st 2014 wedding. I'm planning to get the Calabria. We only have 3033 guest and that's if all of them will make it but I wanted the room with the bar and more room for guest and the dance floor. The other rooms look a little small but we are going to take a trip in August to double check that we want it. Do you think you can email the price that the DJ and up lighting cost you? Also where are you getting married?
  • I'll send everything now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_maggianos-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:f0072873-53d8-4ce5-87d4-34532feb6587Post:8e0b0656-61af-4cba-9575-c76f718fa7e0">Maggianos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone. I changed my mind and now I am going to have my reception at Maggianos. By question is what vendors did you guys use for cake, lighting, DJ, linen, and florist for centerpieces.? Thanks!!!
    Posted by hollystar13[/QUOTE]<div>You will be VERY happy. i just switched to Maggiano's and everything is just so organized so far and food is fabulous. We already had our dj booked (Godzilla) and our coordinator said it was okay to bring him in, but if you choose your dj i dont think it goes towards the room minimum which is $1000 but we are already past that with just food and booze so we didnt care. 

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • also im bringing in my own centerpieces and they will arrange them for me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using All Night Long for DJ and Uplighting, the Palette for flowers. Freed's for cake, and I'm bringing my own linens which they are setting up for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards