Favors

Finally settled on a favor - Laser cut wood ornament

Just wanted to share in case someone wanted a different idea.

Over the past few days I've read probably 1000 different favor ideas from msg boardsand sites and what people liked the most. Conclusion is that everyone likes food, and if you're not giving food, don't put the couple's name on it. Got it.

Everyone in my family when I polled agreed they liked these ( LINK) ornaments that my uncle had made up by a local company of the covered bridge where he proposed to his wife.

I looked and really liked this one of the state of NH (where we live) with the Old man on the Mountain's (state symbol) outline cut into them so We went with these (LINK). They were only $1.75, we're going to do one per couple and double them as the place cards attached to the sting)

We're spending like $100, they're made very locally, I think most of our guests will like them and if the others don't pick them up, we can stick them on christmas gift packages or my grandmother can give them out at the senior center..whatever

Runners up: We liked hand pressed glass sun catchers, potted mums, apple/pumpkin butter, a handmade cookbook, putting our guests monogram in coasters.....
imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Finally settled on a favor - Laser cut wood ornament

• I like them!  You could do personalized ribbons with them with your names and date (I know i know!).  Personally I LIKE having that touch from a friend's wedding - it helps me remember their special day (and anniversary date!).  Plus with the ribbon, if someone DOESNT want it, they can remove the ribbon and still have the ornament. =)
  • Oh good idea!
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • i prefer a non edible favor with the bride and grooms names and their special day. i know i'm the odd man out here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards