Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Help! Need to get rid of breakouts before the wedding!

My wedding is in two months and I'm looking for something to get my skin under control.  I've been turning into a skin care junkie, but nothing seems to be working.  I've been getting pimples on my chin, and need something to clear my skin up and keep it clear.  I get very dry skin, so I need something that won't dry my skin too much.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Help! Need to get rid of breakouts before the wedding!

• Options
    I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist, being that you're so close. They can reccomend the best products.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Kiehls has this amazing pimple gel called Blue Herbal Spot Treatment.  It's amazing and you see your blemishes disappear practically overnight!  Depending on the severity of your breakout-I'd give it a few days.  I've told the world about this and everyone loves it!  I'd love to hear your feedback! Let me know! In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_help-need-to-get-rid-of-breakouts-before-the-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:358Discussion:4b9559a9-bbc3-4275-9a8c-b03435531875Post:ef3437c2-a5f0-4a31-aa4a-dbf56a363b1c">Help! Need to get rid of breakouts before the wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is in two months and I'm looking for something to get my skin under control.  I've been turning into a skin care junkie, but nothing seems to be working.  I've been getting pimples on my chin, and need something to clear my skin up and keep it clear.  I get very dry skin, so I need something that won't dry my skin too much.  Any ideas? Thanks!
    Posted by kremmy18[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I agree with seeing a dermatologist. I went to one 2 months ago and started a skin care regimen with prescriptions and already my skin has improved. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Are you really stressed about your skincare? Stress can play a major part in the acne-show.
    As well as recommending you to see a dermatologist like the ladies above, I think eating the right foods can count to a better complexion. Though it's off of Yahoo! I think this link might help:
    http://health.yahoo.net/experts/healthieryou/15-foods-fight-breakouts (Though I've never specifically tried any of those for acne treatment, it certainly can't hurt!)
    Lastly, do you use a moisturizer? A simple, no fragrance, oil-free moisturizer can really help your skin. One that has SPF may also be a good idea. Definitely apply it after showers! After scrubbing your face clean, your skin appreciates being hydrated.
    I hope this helps! : )

• Options
    KimandByronKimandByron member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Stress adds to my skin breaking out. I use Noxema every night. Proactiv works well I think
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards