Massachusetts-Boston

Looking for a rustic venue!

Hello all,

I'm looking for a rustic venue in the Boston-area, north shore, south shore, west of Boston, etc. I'm trying to keep an eye on my budget and was looking into a bunch of the most popular venues I came across on the might internet. I'm just looking to see if anyone has found something I have not.

Thanks! Leslie

Re: Looking for a rustic venue!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_looking-for-a-rustic-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:36dcfc2a-cb9d-4e8b-b6b0-d24be3352c47Post:4758774f-9457-4281-9332-7c32b893fffa">Looking for a rustic venue!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, I'm looking for a rustic venue in the Boston-area, north shore, south shore, west of Boston, etc. I'm trying to keep an eye on my budget and was looking into a bunch of the most popular venues I came across on the might internet. I'm just looking to see if anyone has found something I have not. Thanks! Leslie
    Posted by lesliejtrombley[/QUOTE]

<div>Harrington Farm and Zukas- quite a bit out of the way though! Old Sturbridge Village - pretty direct route to Boston.  Both are quite reasonable (especially when compared to some venues in the Boston area) although I hear HF's rates are a bit on the higher side. GL!</div>
  • We're getting married next May at the Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm in Peabody, MA. The rates were more reasonable that most other rustic venues I'd seen. I believe it was $4500 for a Saturday night, or $3200 for Friday or Sunday. That gives you the barn for 5 hours. For an additional $500, you can also rent the garden across the street for the ceremony. 
  • Have you looked at Gibbet Hill Barn in Groton.  It is beautiful, but I am not sure of the price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards