Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Ft Myers Makeup Artist

Hello all,
Can anyone suggest/recommend a makeup artist for my Ft Myers FL wedding? I think Im leaning towards airbrush. Any thoughts?

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif

Re: Ft Myers Makeup Artist

• Try posting this on your local board to the left.

My experience....I thought for sure I was doing airbrush.  Then I had a trial and HATED it.  I then got another trial with traditional and it was so much better....much more natural for me.  And, it lasted all day, just like the airbrush.  No matter what you decide, make sure you do a trial.
  • LAM524LAM524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Thanks Joan....silly thing as far as my local board. I dont know which Florida is for me! I live in SW Florida...and when I go on the South board they tell me to go on the West board and vice versa...so I have no home :)

I see your from Jersey!! I grew up there! Miss it so much. Born in Newak...lived in Passaic and Sussex Counties!!! Love it!!!

I get mixed reviews on airbursh! My cousins (3 of them) all got married within 2.5 yrs. My Aunt did regular makeup for 2 and airbrush for the last. She LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Said it last all day, no touch ups needed. She wished she had done it the previous 2 weddings. Like you said trials are a must!!!!! Thx!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • In Response to Re: Ft Myers Makeup Artist:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Joan....silly thing as far as my local board. I dont know which Florida is for me! I live in SW Florida...and when I go on the South board they tell me to go on the West board and vice versa...so I have no home :) I see your from Jersey!! I grew up there! Miss it so much. Born in Newak...lived in Passaic and Sussex Counties!!! Love it!!! I get mixed reviews on airbursh! My cousins (3 of them) all got married within 2.5 yrs. My Aunt did regular makeup for 2 and airbrush for the last. She LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Said it last all day, no touch ups needed. She wished she had done it the previous 2 weddings. Like you said trials are a must!!!!! Thx!
    Posted by LAM2228[/QUOTE]

You could always come back to NJ.  :P  

Good luck.....once you decide, do come back and report what you chose and how your trial went.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards